Score a Free Flight to the UK
Get your teaching career flying high with a FREE flight to the UK. Now schools are back to full operation, we are enjoying helping Canadian teachers secure top jobs in the UK, through our ‘Overseas Teaching Programme.’
Canadian teachers considering a move to the UK want help with;
- Finding a great teaching job and a Mentor teacher and on-going support.
- Help with transitioning to the UK, including accommodations advice, banking and getting your National Insurance Number
- Making connections with other teachers heading over or already living and working in the UK.
- Getting paid on par with British teachers and having flexible work options and financial support to get over there.
- We cover all of this, and our service is free to teachers.
Whether you want guaranteed substitute work, contract or permanent work in state, faith or independent school, we can help! We also have branches across England and in Wales! Our service is free and we are teachers with UK experience, so it matters to us that you have a great experience in a supportive environment.
If you have been saving your pennies for a UK & European adventure, we know your budget will appreciate a free flight to the UK. It’s one of the ways we like to show our appreciation for you coming to help raise education attainment standards in England and Wales.
We understand that when considering living and teaching in England, you may be looking at your finances and wondering if it is possible. Canadian teachers get up to $500 towards their flight to the UK, and because we make sure you are paid correctly as a teacher in the UK, the experience is achievable to new and experienced teachers.
All you need to do to take advantage of this offer is let our dedicated Teach In consultants find your your perfect UK teaching placement. How’s that for win-win?!
Please contact your local Teach In consultant to claim your free flight. Terms and conditions apply.