Refer an International Friend Scheme
Terms and Conditions
We are continually searching for overseas teachers for both short and long term positions with schools, academies and colleges in the UK. If you know a great teacher who would like to teach in the UK, encourage them to register with Teach In and we will pay to you $100 AUD (if you are referring an Australian trained teacher), $100 CAD (if you are referring a Canadian trained teacher) or €100 (if you are referring an Irish trained teacher) (the “Reward”) on the following terms:
- You are not employed by, or otherwise affiliated with, a school, academy, local authority or college in the UK, or a recruitment agency or business. You must be acting in your own personal capacity and not on behalf, or as a representative, of any other person or organisation;
- You must complete the referral form, giving us the details of the friend that you are referring to us;
- The friend that you are referring must not already be on our database;
- You must have obtained your friend’s consent to supply his or her information to us;
- Where the same person is referred to us by two or more people, then only the person from whom we received the details first will be eligible for the Reward;
- The Reward is conditional upon:
- your friend being cleared to work for Supply Desk by our Compliance Department; and
- your friend carrying out 5 full days of work in a school or schools in the UK through us.
- To be eligible for the Reward, you must supply your bank details to us, to enable payment;
- The Reward will be paid, after satisfaction of the above conditions, direct into your bank account (subject to any necessary deductions);
- This scheme can be withdrawn or amended at any time at the absolute discretion of Supply Desk.