Free Flight Offer Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility Criteria
a) You must be a qualified teacher. You must have completed our registration process and all vetting checks must be verified and clear. We must be in receipt of good and valid references covering the full referencing period. You must have obtained a UK working visa, or otherwise be authorised to work in the UK. You must have been cleared to work in the UK by our Compliance Department.
b) Invitation to participate in our Flight Payment Scheme is entirely at our discretion. We will exercise this discretion based on a number of factors including:
- Personality and attitude: we are looking for outstanding candidates who are lively, enthusiastic and personable, who are committed to teaching in the UK through Supply Desk or Justteachers;
- Aptitude and ability – we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate excellent teaching and communication / interaction skills, and a solid subject knowledge;
- Teaching subject area : Maths, English and Science teachers are a priority. ICT, Humanities, and Technology (design and food) teachers, and primary teachers who can teach KS1 and KS2, will be considered;
- Desired teaching location in UK;
- References; and
- Teaching experience.
c) This scheme is not open to candidates who:
- Have not been accepted onto the Flight Payment Scheme prior to accepting a teaching assignment in the UK; or
- Accept a permanent role where they engaged or employed directly by a school in the UK.
- Terms and Conditions
If we invite you to participate in the Flight Payment Scheme, we will pay up to $900AUD, $950NZD or $575 CA towards the cost of your flight to the UK. Terms and Conditions apply, which will be advised upon acceptance onto the Scheme.