Teach In Central Queensland
We are now offering teachers the opportunity to teach right here in Australia with roles available to teach in Central Queensland. Read on to find out more about these unique and exciting Australian teaching opportunities.
- Are you an Aussie graduate, or experienced teacher, that would like to teach here in Australia?
- Perhaps you’re a UK / Canadian / New Zealand teacher looking to teach in a new country?
- Or maybe you’re a teacher from Sydney, Perth, Darwin, Canberra, Adelaide, Hobart or Melbourne considering an inter state move?
Whatever your circumstances are, Teach In are now able to provide opportunites for any teacher wanting to work in Central Queensland.
Here at Teach In we understand how competitive it can be for teaching graduates trying to find jobs in the major Australian cities. Many Aussie teachers also want to get more experience, and gain their full teaching qualification, before considering teaching overseas in the UK. The teaching roles we can offer in Central Queensland are permanent. For any teacher looking for job security & to cease supply work (Casual Relief Teaching), this could really kick start your teaching career!
Moving to the other side of the world isn’t always a possibility for everyone either, due to family circumstances or other personal reasons tying you to Australia. You may also simply never want to leave this vast and amazing country! We get that too.
What can Teaching in Central Queensland offer you?
Teaching in Central Queensland will offer you something individual and rare, found only in this part of Australia. The benefits of teaching in a remote & rural community like Central Queensland are certainly attractive. Particularly to those who wish to spend some time in stunning rural surroundings, or to commence their teaching careers away from the larger urban centres. Teach In can offer teachers taking a role in Central Queensland the following and more:
- A Graduate starting salary of $68K.
- A rising salary for experienced teachers.
- Generous relocation package, starting at $3K.
- Annual retention bonuses, paid annually.
- Allocated accomodation provided at a reduced cost.
- Extended leave days.
- Unrivalled career progression & acceleration.
- The opportunity to teach in a unique part of Australia.
- A rewarding opportunity to add real value in a community.
- A welcoming, supportive and strong mentor network.
- The chance to teaching Indigenous children & Aboriginal Education.
- Teaching in our Catholic client schools & Catholic Education system.
- Job opportunities in Mt Isa, Cloncurry, Hughenden, Townsville & other areas.
What kind of teacher do you need to be to succeed in Central Queensland?
In order to thrive in Central Queensland, you will need to be committed to working in a new and different environment. Living away from home and out of your comfort zone won’t be easy, but our vibrant community will soon become your new home from home!
As a teacher, you will need to be inventive, creative & engaging. Differentiation will be important, as will strong content knowledge. You will need to be resilient, being able to build relationships, maintain them and sustain them. This means giving our students the time to get to know them. Bring your imagination. Our students will test you, inspire you, give back to you and challenge you in many new ways. We need your high expectations and for you to be the catalyst for change in our school & wider community.
Teach In can offer visa advice, help you access unrivalled teaching opportunities and a provide a compelling relocation package.
We will be running regular information webinars on all aspects of Teaching In Queensland and invite you to register for the next session by clicking here.
For more information on vacancies and to register your interest in teaching in Central Queensland, complete the form below and one of our consultants will be in touch.